My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 3 January 2010

B is for .....

No not baby again lol, this time B is for Blue, Brads, Button, Bow, Butterfly, Bling ...
I just made this ATC when I spotted the One stop craft challenge which is 'Something beginning with B' and it fits the bill perfectly.



 I used a  scraps of card I'd made using the Serendipity technique, it hasn't scanned very well though as it has loads of glitter, glimmer mists etc on it. I love using that technique - great for using all your scraps of paper up and it always looks pretty. I stamped an Elusive images 'B' stamp and then stuck on a bow, a button, an acetate butterfly and added some brads.
Any tips for taking pics greatly appreciated - I've tried with my camera and can't get a good image and scanning isn't much better . I'll have to drop hints for a new camera lol
Thanks for looking and take care if you are venturing out into the cold
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, a beautiful ATC, I can see why you enjoy doing them. Love your technique and the bits and pieces.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - good piccie or not. I usually try to snap my cards in the daylight and near to a window. I'm afraid I'm just a point and click person though - no good fiddling with the settings.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a wonderful ATC this is Claire. Fantastic embossing and gorgeous details matched with such a beautiful colour scheme. Well done! Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what fabulous colours - love it! Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love those colours, looks fab. Thanks for joining us this week at OSCC.
    Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...