My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 7 February 2010

Messy Valentine Card

I've had a go at another easel card for my hubby's Valentine Card but this time I've used a heart shape - thanks to Vix who has a great tutorial on her blog for the idea for this.


I cut the heart shapes on my cricut and used Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit stamps coloured with promarkers. Instead of a sentiment I have used an image from The Graphics Fairy which is a certificate from the Bank of True Love which I have rolled up and attached with a gold ring made from grungeboard (the pattern on the grungeboard matches the pattern on OH's wedding ring)
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Paperplay challenge which this week is 'Love notes'
Crafty Calendar challenge where the theme this month is Love/Friendship with the optiona extra of hearts
Stamp Something who have a challenge this week of 'Love somethings'
Stampin for the Weekend who have a Valentines themed challenge
Pile it on where the challenge is 'To the one I love'
Papertake weekly challenge which is 'Love actually' this week and last but not least
This weeks Tanda Teaser which is 'For a Loved One'

Thanks for looking
Claire xx

17 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Love the shape and the cute image. Thanks for joining us this month at the Crafty Calender Challenge. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card and such a different idea, bet OH will love it.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea for the heart shaped easle card! Thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser this week.
    regards
    Suex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Thanks you for joining us at PIO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at PIO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful and such a sweet image.
    Thanks for Piling It On this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card Claire - I'm sure OH will be delighted. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, I love the shaped card - it's perfect for this month's challenge! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
    Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Claire, I just love this. Your hubby is going to be well pleased
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card for your hubby! Love the heart easel. Great job and thanks for playing along with us over at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute project and it came out fantastic! I love the idea of the certificate from the Bank of True Love. I'm going to have to check that one out! Great job on the challenge. Happy you could have some fun with us at Pile it On this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, a really fun shape to do an easel - thanks for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, Claire - the shape is so cool (I can't quite work out how it stays up!!!). Very cute image too.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card, great idea to pop up the heart! Cute image too. Thanks so much for joining in at Stamp Something this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous card, love it! Thanks for joining us over at SFTW and good luck :o) Kate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, I'm sure you're hubby will love it :o)

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card I love the shape to it and that gold ring is such a nice idea :D
    Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...