My lovely blogland friends

Friday 2 July 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge 18

Crafty Ann's Challenge  this time around is to make a Shaped Easel card .... mmmm sounds tricky BUT if you pop along to Crafty Ann's she has some fab free templates (have a look here) to make life a little bit easier. Here's my DT card for this weeks challenge


Just to be different I haven't used one of the free templates as I'd already started making this bird in a frame. I've used quite a few of Crafty Ann's digis for this card though:
To finish off I've stamped an Elusive Images sentiment on to an oval, embossed with Antiquites EP and inked with Vintage Photo DI. I've also added an old gold velvet bow.

I've really enjoyed making this card, I love watching the birds out of the window and I don't even mind too much when the dawn chorus wakes me up lol. I'm also entering my little birdie in the following challenges:
Ooh La La: Simply Summer
Corrosive Challenge: Flowers, Flowers, Flowers
Pile it on: Do something interesting with your paper
Digital Tuesday: Summertime
Just Scraps: Make mine a double (I've used the circle frame twice for this card)
Creative Card Crew: Easel Card
Thanks for looking in and I hope you're going to join us for this weeks challenge
Claire xx

14 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Claire,I love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work on this piece Claire. I love what you are posting
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Claire and I'm not a bit surprised that Katie wants you on her team! Congratulations!!
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation Claire, beautiful colouring and you always do that little bit extra, which I love

    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Claire, beautiful colouring and I love how you always do that little bit extra on your cards.
    Not surpised you have been invited to Katie's DT team

    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning - love this card.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so pretty!!! What a lovely job! Thanks for playing along with PIO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely and unusual card.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Claire - as usual. Thanks for joining us again at Just Scraps and congratulations on your new position as DT member Cookin' It Up with Kate! I am so pleased for you. Your work is FABulous so it's a position well earned.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab easel card Claire - lvoe the unusual shape. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge this time.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I have not had chance before now to pay your blog a visit
    Your card is lovely very creative
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colours you've used here, Claire, and the pretty bird looks perfect against that wonderful sky.
    Congrats on joining Katie's team :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Claire.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...