My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 17 July 2010

DDTIO Shabby Chic

As usual I've got about half a dozen things started and stuff all over my craftroom, please tell me I'm not the only to do this lol????? I've managed to finish my tag for this weeks challenge at Dragon's Dream Tag it On, the theme is Shabby Chic


I've used stamps from Elusive images and coloured the tag with Distress Inks in Aged Mahogony and Stormy Skies and distressed the edges with black soot DI. I added some white lace, blue ribbon and red ribbon from my ribbon bit box. I'd also been having a play with grungepaper, trying out different stamps to see how they worked. I quite liked this rose (some were total dis-ah-sters!! ) which is made with Aged Mahogany DI and a flower stamp from Elusive Images.

I'm also entering this tag in the following challenges
Sunday Stamper: Song sung Blue
City Crafter: English rose -  Red, white and Blue (+optional Roses)
Alphabet challenge: L is for Lace
Just Scraps: Love is in the air
Raise the Bar: Wedding recipe - Something old (the lace and ribbon from my bit box), Something new (my grungepaper rose), Something borrowed (the grungepaper rose idea), something blue (Stormy skies DI)

I hope you're having a good weekend, the weather is a bit temperamental today so I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon trying to finish one of the other unfinished projects cluttering up my craft room lol
Thanks for looking
Claire xx

23 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning i so want that stamp its so elegant i am truely loving your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Claire, way to go on meeting all those challenge elements :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEautiful art hun, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooooooooo Claire, this is 'AB FAB', love it to bits. I don't know where you get your ideas from but you are truly inspirational.
    Love & Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag that rose is fabulous but its the whole tag is very special, love it. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. The harlequin rose stamp is ideal for this challenge. Love the colours you have used.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely roses! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tag, the rose is lovely! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab tag, the rose is lovely! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so lovely! what a gorgeous rose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire this is amazing I have these stamps but they never look as good as this.
    Hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Claire this is just gorgeous! Love all the detail and the stamps you have used are gorgeous!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tag is fantatic - love the effect. I have a similar stamp that I have obviously not used to the best of its abilities before - I am looking at it with new eyes now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is Fabulous.. I love your Tag. Your rose is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Claire... gor gee us!!!!!! I LOVE it and your rose is fantastic... WHAT a dream!!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this tag...just gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge. (PS...I have many projects started at once in my room too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Claire this is just beautiful.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Claire, your art is just beautiful. The tag for shabby chic is exquisite... Good luck with your entry for the DT, I pick youuuuuu !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful tag claire - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise the Bar this week! We do hope you'll come back again for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely gorgeous! All your tags are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...