My lovely blogland friends

Friday 29 October 2010

Anything goes at Fairy Knoll !

Hi, Friday at last and time for a new challenge over at Fun at Fairy Knoll, this week we have an easy challenge for you, 'Anything Goes'. I've used one of Brandi's gorgeous halloween images 'Little Witchy' for  this card, you can find her (and lots more) here.


I've coloured Little Witchy with promarkers and cut her out. I punched the black card with an EK success border puch. The green bp is from Raspberry Road Designs and has been stamped with some toadtool and spider web stamps from Elusive Images. The ornage tartan bp is from Crafy Anns, the ribbon and buttons are from my stash. I didn't have quite the right colour buttons so I inked some buttons with versamark ink and embossed them with mauve EP and tequila sunrise EP.

I'm entering Little Witchy in the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew: Lets punch it
Crafty Creations: Halloween/autumn
Little Red Wagon: Halloween
Paperplay: A haunting we will go
Ai Factory: Halloween
Sarah Hurley: Halloween

Thanks for calling by, I hope you are all ready for Halloween and those things that go bump in the night :-). I think the Halloween bug is spreading in the UK, I found my boss and some of the members trimming up our drop in at work with assorted spooky balloons and scary tinsel with skulls on yesterday (what will they think of next ??)
Claire xx

14 comments:

  1. Great halloween card, love the image & those bright colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!

    Great to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab little Halloween card - love that little witch
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How simply adorable. TYSVM for playing at AiF challenges and please come back and join us again.

    Laralee DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card and the way you coloured the buttons is very clever. Super 'witch' image.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,such a cute image and a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! I love the button accents!
    thanks for playing this week at AIF
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable Halloween card. I just love your image! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew.
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of the buttons and that plaid paper!Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Play Challenges.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this card. it really captures the enchantment of the holiday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card. Thanx for joining us this week at AIT. I hope to see you back again.
    Renee DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Thank you for joining Paper Play Halloween challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute and fun Halloween card, Claire! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...