My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Hi there, just a quick post to wish all my blogging buddies a very Merry Christmas, I hope you all have a very happy and peaceful Christmas (and Santa brings lots of Crafting goodies too lol)
I've made so many good friends since I started my blog, I'd like to thank you all for your inspiration and support. I would love to have sent you all a card but as I can't here's one for you :-)


I won't go into detail as I have a HUGE turkey waiting to go in the oven - the image is 'Winter Godess' from Michelle Perkett and the background is made with loads of midnight blue cosmic shimmer mist.

 We're planning a quiet day at home although my son's friend is joining us for lunch so if they have a drink or two it may not be that quiet lol. We have family coming for tea and then this evening I'll be glued to the TV watching Dr Who!!

I hope that you can all have a wonderful Christmas Day whatever you are doing.
Claire xx

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Claire - I'll be glued to Dr Who too, perhaps we should toast each other with a glass of OBJ as it starts! Wishing you and your family all the very best.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...