My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 13 November 2011

Tinseltown

Hi folks, how's your weekend going? Its been a bit of a lazy one for me, after another busy week at work I decided to leave the housework and enjoy a much needed inky fix in my craftroom lol.
This project was so quick and easy, it uses one of my favourite images from the lovely Sarah Hurley's Tinseltown CD (which you can find here).


Its always such a rush to get all those Christmas projects done but Sarah has very kindly included lots of gorgeous precoloured images on the cd so although I love colouring i decided to cheat a little. My little Christmas ornament is an old Cd covered with a Mistletoe paper (from the same cd). I've added a doiley and some lace around the edge.

The little cutie and the holly were printed from the cd, cut out and attached with silicone glue, I've added ivory flowersoft and glamourdust to the fur trim on her cute little outfit. I also added some faux gems for the holly berries. To finish off I added a sentiment (also from Tinseltown), its hard to see on  my pic but it reads 'Santa's Little Helper'

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
2 Sisters: anything goes
Crafty Catz: use a digital image
Digital tuesday: anything goes
Paper Sundaes: digital images
Totally Gorjuss: Christmas traditions
Wags'n'Whiskers: Christmas

Thanks for popping by today. Don't forget you still have time to enter our challenge at Sarah Hurley Challenge blog, where our theme is use more than 2 images
Claire xx


7 comments:

  1. Oh My Word this is one very pretty creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image too its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Use a Digi Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and thanks for joining CRAFTY CATZ this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet, I like the image, Thanks for joining in with us at Cadmadfairy digi days.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering this week's challenge at Charisma. Good luck!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...