My lovely blogland friends

Monday 2 January 2012

The Stamp Man 3rd annual awards

Hi there, well Christmas is well and truly over, the decorations have been put away and the fridge is cleared off leftovers lol. Before looking forward to 2012, the team at The Stamp Man are encouraging us to look back over the past year and pick our best/favourite craft project of the year! What a great challenge and a good excuse to sit in front of the TV with the lappy and a box of After 8s lol (not that I need an excuse to eat chocolate )


After a wander around looking at all the projects I've made in the last year I think my favourite is this one, a little canvas called 'Fairy Door'. I really enjoyed making it as it gave me chance to mess around with paint and glitter and also to use one of my all time favourite stamps, the gorgeous unicorn from Chocolate Baroque. You can see the original post here


It was hard to choose and I thought I'd share a couple more of my favourite projects, this little canvas was created for our first challenge at Fashionable Stamping Challenges and uses some more of my favourite stamps (the original post is here)


Lastly, I really enjoyed making this one, I love mail art and got so carried away making these faux stamps, again using stamps from Chocolate Baroque. You can find out more in the original post here


Thanks for taking a walk down memory lane with me. I'm back at work tomorrow so although I'm not the happiest bunny in the world its always nice to catch up with friends and have a good old gossip :-) Here's to another year of crafting
Claire xx





9 comments:

  1. Claire, you've chosen three wonderful pieces of art.So many wonderful details on them. Love the pink canvas and the butterflies on the second one are fantastic. Also your mail art piece looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that project that you are submitting & that final Mail Art card is quite something too. I love seeing the variety amongst your creations. I shall have to investigate Fashionable Stamping Challenges a little further too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous choices Claire, that must have been so difficult to do because all your work is stunning. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Stamp Man Awards.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and your family Claire xx

    Wow your chosen three are just awesome loving them all! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really stunning, I especially like the canvas with the unicorn. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, I can't decide whether I like the first one or the second one better as they are both so lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous, that Fairy Door is amazing!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so hard to just pick one project isn't it so I'm really glad you shared a few with us, Claire. Your fairy canvas is beautiful, what a treasure to keep. I have a DD who would adore this, she's fairy mad!!
    Thanks so much for sharing them with us at The Stampman.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  9. What stunning projects - no wonder its hard to choose favourite of the year! thanks for playing along with the Stampman best of 2011 awards xx Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...