My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 11 November 2012

Make your own embellishments at PanPastel UK

Good morning, Sunday morning is here again so its time for a new challenge at PanPastel UK and this time we want to see you make an embellishment. As usual there is a great prize for our lucky winner, a PanPastel starter set from our generous sponsor Berni at Your Creativity Store! 


I've created a background with permanent red and permanent red shade PanPastels which I've stamped with snowflakes from Chocolate Baroque using Snowcap Pigment ink.

I used coredinations whitewash card and the Holiday Magic M-bossabilities to create the panel. Once I'd embossed the card I sanded it to highlight the baubles. I used white PanPastel around the baubles as I'd sanded a bit too enthusiastically lol. 

I used Permanent Red Shade PanPastel on white card for the bauble, another Chocolate Baroque stamp which is embossed with gold embossing powder. The bauble is supended with gold graid

I added white lace and some gorgeous red gingham ruffled trim from The Funkie Junkie boutique and some red ribbon from my stash. I created another embellie by making a bow topped off with a button and some bakers twine.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
ABC Christmas: Vibrant colours
Card Mania: embossing
Happy Campers: use bright colours
Papertake Weekly: anything goes
Whimsy Inspiration: Traditional Christmas colours

I love Sunday, its so nice not rushing round getting ready for work and having some time to potter round at home. I'm hoping to do some tidying up in the garden today, have you ever tried sweeping leaves up with a labrador puppy helping?? Lol its certainly fun although it takes about 10 times longer than it would if Barney didn't help lol, 
thanks for popping by,
Claire xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Claire this is a gorgeous make. I love the background and embellishments/fabrics. The suspended bauble finishes it off x TFS

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Claire

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire. The bauble background if brill and your bauble embellishment if fabulous. It wouldn't look out of place on the Christmas Tree.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super the way the shadow baubles echo your focal image. Hope you manage to get the leaves under control - sounds like you've got quite a task there.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Claire ! Love all the beautiful design & detail. Did you 'hand create' the ornaments with PP and then over-stamp ? Happy Sunday, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully created Claire, love the shadow effect of the baubles. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow absolutely gorgeous card. Love your work. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Claire, love the bauble background and your bauble embellie.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...