My lovely blogland friends

Friday 9 November 2012

Tic Tac Toe challenge at Crafty Ann's

Good morning folks and a warm welcome to my new followers. Its lovely to 'meet' you. 
Well its Friday (thank goodness) and time for a new challenge at Crafty Ann's where we've got a Tic Tac Toe challenge set by my lovely teamie Kym! 


I've used Crafty Ann's Aga image with a cute little Tilda stamp for my card, both coloured with promarkers. You can find the Aga image here, its perfect with this stamp. I've used kraft card and a stripy bp from my stash and added raffia, gingham ribbon, lace a button and some twine.The pearls in the corners were made with cosmic shimmer glue. For a finishing touch I've made a little tattered pine cone too. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Creations: No flowers
Marvellous Magnolia: Pearls and lace

Right I'd better got, i've got the day off work but heaps to do. I seem to have been so busy at work lately the house looks like a bomb site and I've got a mountain of washing to do so that will keep me out of mischief for a few hours
have a good day 
Claire xx




12 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, I love the rustic nature and the distressing on this card...the raffia bow is a perfect embellie!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet Tilda and the fabulous aga image works so well with it. The colours and ribbon are so beautiful too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sweet and your card is beautiful. Enjoy the day off ! I like your distressed edges, I've been searching for a distress tool. Have a great day off, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, Cute, Cute card! Love the background paper and the fact that there are NO flowers on it (yes I do like flowers) and who doesn't love Tilda stamps? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire this is beautiful!
    I love the distressed paper and the way you have used the ribbons with the lace.
    Perfect for our challenge at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Good luck with the draw.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, love the scene you created!!!! The pp is wonderful and the details just adds to make a fantastic card! Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous Magnolia and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a lovely image - great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, great image and layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Claire, what a great little scene.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, Good Luck & I hope you join us again
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Claire,
    Your coloring skills are just awesome! And I love that the embelishments didn't covered the cuteness of your stamp here. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fabulous card Claire, I can't help but feel that Christmas is in safe hands! :)
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...