My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 23 January 2013

CDAC Challenge

Good morning folks, my card share today is for the new challenge over at Crafters Digital Arts Centre using this beautiful freebie from the sponsor Shelley's images. Do pop over and have a look at the challenge as this is such a beautiful image and you get the lovely sentiment too! 

I've used kraft card for the base card and for matting and layering. The image is coloured with promarkers, cut out and liberally sprinkled with glamour dusts. I've moutned the image over some die cut nesties and used one of Tim's vintage backing papers. I've added some pretty laee and seam binding ribbon from the Funkie Junkie boutique and added some spellbinders die cut cherry blossoms with little faux pearl centres, this is the first time I've used this die and I just love it!!
Here's a close up of the image, i've used panpastels in permanent red tint and white for distressing, they give a lovely delicate colour. 


I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: anything goes
Crafty Calendar: what's new?
Dream Valley: girls, girls, girls
Ribbon Girls: pink and ivory
Stampin for the weekend: something girlie

I hope you're having a good week. I usually love the snow but I'm getting a wee bit miffed as we've got a covering of snow but not enough to have a few days off work lol. Still I shouldn't complain. At least this week is whizzing by, hopefully by the time  I leave work I'll be able to squint and see the weekend in the distance. Have a good day and stay warm and cosy if you can 
thanks for popping by
Claire xx

17 comments:

  1. I agree Claire - this is a lovely image and you have used it to make a beautiful card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Claire and I love the sentiment.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Claire. I love that image and your colouring is wonderful. The papers and details are gorgeous too.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous and so is your card ! Love your layers, details and colouring. Have a fabulous day, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is delicious so pretty and beautiful colours
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Claire, a lovely image and fabulous sentiment.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello again Claire. Just popping back this evening for another look at your gorgeous card and to say Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, really beautifull, I love it!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Claire. I just had to sign up for these images! Love the layers and all of the detail, it's just lovely, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Claire, this project is truly a work of art. I love all of the flower embellishments and the paper punching around the image paper is so pretty. I just love that lace accent too. Such an amazing project!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your project at the Progressive Challenge at CDAC. I have had such fun visiting your blog.

    -Shelly
    Shelly's Images.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a PRETTY entry. I really like the blush on the face and your photo quality is awesome. Shows all the details so well. What a pleasure to visit your creation.Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Claire - Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an elegant vintage card! Beautiful! Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO last week!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "What's New" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...