My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Bluebells from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning folks, I do love bluebells but unfortunately they won't seem to grow in my garden but never mind, this gorgeous bluebell stamp is a perfect reminder that Spring is on the way. Its from 'Spring Foliage' one of the beautiful new stamp sets released this month over at Chocolate Baroque, they are all on special offer at the minute so do pop over and have a peek at them. 



It was a nice easy card to make, I stamped the image across the centre of some white card coloured with promarkers. I stamped the image on some more white card, and again coloured with promarkers. I die cut the image and used the markers to colour the card for matting and layering. I added some lace and gingham ribbon and stamped the sentiment (from Best Relative Ever) in the corner.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Gem of a Challenge: gingham or checks
One Stop craft: anything goes


Well after my long weekend off work i'm back to the grindstone again this morning so I'd better get myself ready and brave the weather to catch the bus. It seems really cold here again, I wonder if more snow is on the way. 
Thanks for visting today, 
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Claire...I love this image, and it is soooo nice so see some Spring cards! Love the colours too.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card Claire - love that bluebell stamp. Sun is shining here but sky looking ominous. I could be seeing snow here in a few minutes too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous bluebell card Claire, love it.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgoeus Claire, I love to see the bluebells out. The sun is very bright here at the moment, I hope it lasts, at least we can pretend it's spring (if we don't go outdoors).

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super with the double embellishing use of gingham & lace giving a lovely homely feel to this. The classy layering beauifully accents the flowers. Lovely breath of spring to come............ despite the snow that's falling outside my window.
    Paula (PEP)
    You've given me an idea - for Valentine's day....thanks for that, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Claire. I love bluebells, they are one of my favourite flowers.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is so pretty, thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Claire :) very elegant and stylish card :)

    Thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...