My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 16 March 2013

Crafty Ann's prize winner!!

Good morning folks, i've been a wee bit quiet for the last few days as work has been sooooooo busy and I'm a bit under the weather with a cold but I couldn't miss announcing the prize winner from Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog! As the challenge blog is closing, Ann is giving a prize to one person who has left a comment on each of the DTs blogs and my lucky winner is:

 Comment number 3 Jackie of Jackiescraft!!!

Congratulations Jackie, please pop over to Crafty Ann's Digi Shop to pick your prize (any one item from the whole shop!) and then email Ann(there's a link on the challenge blog or the shop) to let her know and your prize will be winging its way to you in no time! 
Claire xx


3 comments:

  1. Well done Jackie - enjoy your prize.
    Hope you feel better soon Claire.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thank you Claire I shall go for a browse while I have my coffee
    Hope you soon feel better
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh thank you so much Claire I shall go browse the shop while I drink my coffee
    I hope you soon start feeling better
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...