My lovely blogland friends

Monday 29 July 2013

Polkadoodles Christmas Hugs

Good morning my lovelies,  I just wanted to remind you to grab your place on the sofa today as the lovely Nikky Hall from PolkaDoodles will be on C&C at 11am for Craft Clinic and then again at 4pm with all sorts of fabby crafting gorgeousness including PanPastels,Graph'it markers and PolkaDoodles Cds . Sadly I'll be at work but I'll be recording it and rushing home to watch the shows.


Here's a card made with one of the gorgeous images from the new Polkadoodles cd, Angelberry Christmas, coloured with Graph'it markers and liberally glamour dusted. The bp is from Gingerbread Twist, one of my favourite cds from Polkadoodles. I cut some bunting out from one of the bps too.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Card Crafters Circle: Christmas in July
Crafting for all seasons: Christmas in July
Fairy Tale: Christmas in July
Hiding in my craft room: Christmas in July
Jellypark: Christmas in July
Totally gorjuss: Christmas in July

I also made some Christmas bunting using Angelberry Christmas, I've used the precoloured images as it would have taken ages to colour them all. I've joined the pennants with red seambinding ribbon and added a red bow to each one. The candy canes and holly are embellies from the CD, I've given them a bit of a shine with glossy accents and added some little silver bells from my stash.  I was in a rush to get it to the post office ready for the show so I only managed to get a quick pic of part of it:


I'm entering this in the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks: Pennants
Anything but a card: anything Christimas/winter holiday
Creative Corner: Christmas in July
Jingle Belles: sleigh bells 
Simply Create Too: anything but a card

thanks so much for popping by, have a great day
Claire xx

14 comments:

  1. A lovely card and absolutely love your bunting - fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects Claire. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Claire! That is soooo cute! I love love love it! I also LOVE Christmas! :)

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great makes Claire and thanks for the reminder about craft clinic I'd have missed it without your post. The recorder was already set for the 4pm show though

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Claire I love these!!! fabulous colouring
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've recorded the programmes and will watch in part while I have my tea. Super card and bunting Claire. Such sweet little angels.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous project and card! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty holiday banner ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome colouring and love the image .Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle .

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Thanks for joining at Simply Create Too: Anything but a Card
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  11. The banner is really cute. thanks for playing in ABAC challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beautiful holiday bunting, i especially love the pretty touches on the hangers, of ribbons and those adorable bells! thanks for joining our fun at JINGLE BELLES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful Christmas card, love the image!! Fantastic banner too! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fabulous Christmas card, thank you so much for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...