My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Glittered Rose from Chocolate Baroque

Hi there folks, today's card was made using the beautiful Mackintosh Windows stamps from Chocolate Baroque today. These stamps are stunning, I think I'll be using them again and again.
You can find all the new stamps here


I've made a distress ink background and overstamped with one of the stamps from Mackintosh Windows and then matted on some black card. I stamped the focal image on acetate and embossed with black embossing powder. I coloured the image on the reverse with Graph'It markers and then added some double sided adhesive sheet. Next I peeled the backing off the adhesive sheet and applied Rock Candy gliltter. I layered the glittered image on a die cut square and added a strip of faux gems along the side of the image.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Amusing Challenges: anything goes
Eclectic Ellapu: sequins/gems/sparkle
Make my Monday: Grown up card
Tuesday Throwdown: anything goes
Sparkle'n'Sprinkle: anything goes with glitter, ep or flocking

Thanks for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous boutique-quality piece of art. I love how you used that glitter. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog. I just ordered 3 sets of Mackintosh stamps direct from across the pond. NC here. Your card is outstanding and as soon as I get over to Shirley Deatcher's blog I am off to create. Love how you did your background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw this on the CB blog earlier - fabulous Claire - you're so clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these new Ar Deco stamps, - your card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunning. Very Unique. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybustampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along this week at MMM - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...