My lovely blogland friends

Friday 18 July 2014

ChristmasColours Inspiration at Graph'It Colouring Challenge

Good morning, my second post of the day and this card is for our Christmas Colours Challenge at Graph'It Colouring Challenge, you've still got a week to enter to be in with a chance of winning some gorgeous Graph'It goodies or a Top 3 spot and you don't have to use Graph'It markers to enter, any brand of markers will be fine (although once you've tried Graph'Its you're going to love them). For my card I've used a bp and one of the gorgeous images from the new collection from Polkadoodles, Festive Hollybobs

I've coloured this adorable little fairy with my Graph'It markers (for a full list of colours used pop over to the challenge blog) and added some glamour dust for a bit of festive sparkle. I've distressed the image and the bp with a craft knife and Aged Mahogany distress ink. To finish off I've added some pearls, lace, velvet ribbon, a little rose and one of the lovely vintage sentiments from Festive Hollybobs.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
ABC : p is for pearls
Crafts and Me: add wings
Inky Chicks: Christmas in July
My Perfect Life: any Christmas card
Sparkles Forum: Christmas in July
The Glory of Christmas: Anything Christmas
Whoopsi Daisy: Christmas in July

 I hope you're going go join our challenge using Christmas colours (it doesn't have to be a Christmas card though), if you need some inspiration pop over the the Graph'It Colouring challenge blog as my teamies have created some stunning projects!
Claire xx


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Claire, I like the sweet image, have a lovely weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card and how you've coloured the image, great card! Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Claire
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire this is soooo sweet and your colouring is amazing!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 37 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your beautifully colored image and the design of your fab Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWE Claire what a cute Christmas Card, love the image and your colouring is the best, thank you for playing along with us at Whoopsi Daisy, this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colouring _ I particularly like the tones on her skin and dress. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is adorable. Love the christmas design with the fairy and colours. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so pretty, I greatly adnire your colouring of her hair. A beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Forum. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is just darling. Love your coloring! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our future challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colouring Claire, her hair is amazing, so much depth. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkles this month, hope to see you again.

    Hugs
    Brenda B
    Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi lovely Christmas card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sparkles we hope to see you again!

    Love From Rebecca xx
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...