My lovely blogland friends

Friday 3 October 2014

Anything but a square at Polkadoodles

Good morning my lovelies,a very quick post from me as I've got an early start at work today. Its  time for a new challenge over at Polkadoodles and as always there's a fab prize for our lucky winner and of course lots of inspiration from my talented teamies too.


I've used the adorable Ballerina image from Work and Play 2, she's also available as a digital stamp too (you can find her here). I've coloured her with PanPastels and used some of the gorgeous papers and ephemera from the Rose Budd Collection. The sentiment is also from Work and Play 2 and I've added some little Laser Art corners from Dutch Doobadoo.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting wit Dragonflies: anything goes
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with buttons and ribbon
Creative knockouts: lace/ribbon
Deep Ocean: at least one flower
My Heart Pieces: buttons/ribbon
The Crafting Cafe: think pink 

Thank so much for popping by, have a great day and see you soon
Claire xx

17 comments:

  1. What a fantastic shaped card!! Wow, I really love your fancy shaped base and all your vintage layers! Your ballerina is lovely and the sentiment is so perfect! Happy weekend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I'm so in awe that you used your pan pastels to colour her up!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Claire I love all the texture and that image is one of my absolute faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, gorgeous image. thank you for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the shape you have used lay out is fab too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely make Claire.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet little card Claire! Thanks for playing in the Think Pink challenge at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful, I love your style and I adore those flowers :) Hugs, Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, gorgeous image and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at My Heart Pieces. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Undisputably, a ballerina card would be pleased a lot! Many thanks to join Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am getting back on track. Great make hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. One fabulous creation! I love, love, love how you did the ribbon on your card. The bow is fabulous but the tails are simply awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at Creative Knockouts Ribbon/Lace Challenge.

    Tamie CK DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning as per normal, she's very pretty.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...