My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 1 March 2015

Anything goes or Go Green at Eclectic Ellapu

Good morning folks, March is here already so its time for anew challenge at Eclectic Ellapu and this month the pink team have a nice easy Anything Goes challenge for you. The purple team are asking you to Go green so there's lots of scope to play along.


I've had a little play with Brushos for my background and used stamps from Indigo Blu to create my card, embossing the honeycomb background and the focal image. I decoupaged the car, and the wheels, added some faux stitching, a button and a bow. Quick and easy :-)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
The Male room: create background paper
Top Tip Tuesday: rubber stamps
Tuesday Throwdown : anything goes

Thanks for popping by today, 
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. a fab male card - I struggle to make them myself and you seem to manage it with ease and such perfection. Love it hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Claire, love the wonderful background you've created. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely mix media design. Love the details and image. Fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Huggies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - the background here has so much interest - love the sepia tones. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week, sorry to be so late commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...