My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge

Good morning folks, how's your week going? It's week 2 of our monthly challenge over at Chocolate Baroque Challenge Blog and we've got a beautiful colour palette to inspire you. There's a fabulous prize of a voucher to spend at Chocolate Baroque and top 3 honours are up for grabs too.


I've made a quick Christmas card using colours inspired by this month's inspiration pic


I began with distress inks and blended them to create an ombre effect. I used Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Stormy Skies, and Chipped Sapphire. Once the ink was dry I stamped the edges using stamps from Winter Edges using versamark and heat embossed with a sparkly white WOW embossing powder. I heat embossed the sentiment and added some falling show with a White Graph'It Shake pen.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams: monochromatic
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas: Use a sentiment
Get Creative: Embossing
WOW Embossing Powder: Anything goes with embossing powder

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. The snowy sky is beautiful, a perfectly graduated ombre! Gorgeous stamps too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...