My lovely blogland friends

Friday 28 April 2017

Anything goes at Polkadoodles

Good morning my lovelies, are you ready for the weekend? I certainly am and once I've muddled through today at work I've got a week off!! We've got a fab challenge at Polkadoodles, with a theme of Anything Goes. There's a lovely prize for our lucky winner and of course there is lots of inspiration from my talented teamies too. This time around we're all using some of the amazing design sheets from Polkadoodles, they are perfect for a quick and easy card as they contain lots of embellishments, sentiments and a focal image too.


I've made a cute chocolate themed card using one of the papers and Design Sheets from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles, you can find the sheet I used here or you can buy the full collection here.  I printed the sheet out twice so I could decoupage some of the images and I also printed one of the ppers from the collection. I've just done a wee bit of cutting and snipping, added a sprinkle of glamour dust and popped the card together. Easy!



I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations: Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes

Thanks  so much for visiting today hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. CUTE! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing I don't like about this. It's pure indulgence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with great sentiment Claire, so cute! Love chocolate ;-). Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy / GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. clever card. and then has chocolate too! perfick!. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...